Arkansas Tech University Alumni Association Scholarship
Alumni Scholarship Application
Click here for MS Word Version
Click here for PDF Version
Criteria for application:
1. At least one parent must have graduated or completed one full semester (12 hours) of classes at Arkansas Tech University.
2. Must be an incoming high school graduate, enrolling in the fall semester following your high school graduation.
3. Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours during the two semesters of the awarded scholarship.
4. Must have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale and have a minimum composite ACT score of 21.
5. With this application, you must send official copies of your seven (7) semester high school transcript and ACT scores provided directly from the high school you attend along with two letters of recommendation.
6. Attach a one to three-page personal essay that includes why you selected Arkansas Tech University as your college of choice, information about siblings and/or parents who are currently enrolled in college, financial concerns your family has encountered, and any personal information that might help the selection committee with their decision.
Send completed applications and transcripts to:
Arkansas Tech University Alumni House
ATTN: Alumni Scholarship Committee
1313 N. Arkansas Ave.
Russellville, AR 72801
* Applications will be accepted February 1st and must be postmarked by March 15th.
Questions about the Arkansas Tech University Alumni Scholarship
should be directed to the Alumni Office, (479) 968-0242 or firstname.lastname@example.org